1. Wave MallAre you looking to shop for clothes, gifts, shoes, and a lot more? Then Wave Mall in Lucknow is the best option for you! With fashion brand outlets like Globus, Westside etcetera, you can shop for clothes and accessories to your heart's content. And after all that shopping, treat yourself to some fantastic fast food at McDonald's, or Pizza Hut. The Wave Mall also has its multiplex called the 'Wave Cinemas'. So you can catch up on all the latest blockbuster movies. The multiplex has four screenshots with top-class sound and displays quality to provide its viewers with a fantastic movie experience. A day full of shopping, food, and fun is a day well spent!
Address: TC 54, Vibhuti Khand Road, Gomti Nagar Road, Vibhuti Khand, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
Time: 10:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Attractions: Top fashion brand stores and Wave Cinemas
2. Phoenix UnitedPhoenix United mall is one of the biggest malls in Lucknow. It's a high-end mall and every shopper's dream! With so many fashion brand outlets, like Van Heusen, Calvin Klein, Colorbar USA, Nautica etcetera, Phoenix United is a shopping heaven in Lucknow. And if you thought you have a wide variety of options only for shopping, then you might want to think again! Phoenix United offers many options to choose from when it comes to food. Whether it's that delicious chicken bucket from KFC or some authentic Chinese food from Mad About China, you are spoilt for choice! And if you need a break from all of this, hop over to the PVR Cinemas in the mall, and you can watch a movie! You can spend an entire day over here and never get bored!
Address: Kanpur, Sector B, Bargawan, Alam Road, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
Time: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Attractions: Fashion brand outlets and PVR
3. Sahara GanjSahara Ganj is an iconic mall, as it is said to be the first shopping mall in Lucknow. It is a large, five-storey mall, covering an area of around 5,25,000 square feet, housing many clothing brands like Manyavar, Peter England, Arrow, and even high-end fashion brands like Forever 21. It has supermarkets like Big Bazaar and Pantaloons for some pocket-friendly shopping. And while you're out there shopping, you might get hungry. So don't be surprised to find a food court, with outlets of Domino's, Pizza Hut, Moti Mahal Deluxe, etcetera. For entertainment purposes, you can go, watch a movie in PVR. Or, you could try your hand at the games in the Gaming Zone! There's just so much to do! This mall should be on your bucket list!
Address: Shahnajaf Road, Prem Nagar, Hazratganj, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
Time: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Attractions: Big Bazaar, Central Mall, Pantaloons, and PVR
4. One Awadh CentreSpread out on an area of around 4 lakh sqft, One Awadh Mall is the home to many top fashion brands, eateries, and entertainment centres. It boasts plush amenities such as multi-level parking and the city's first eight-screen megaplex. It also hosts many public events on the premises from time to time. The mall also has an app that gives you timely updates and details regarding the latest offer up for grabs.
Address: 384, Vibhuti Khand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow
Time: 10:30 AM - 10:30 PM
Attractions: Cinepolis, A large food court
5. Fun RepublicIf you're a movie buff who takes their movie-watching experience seriously, then the Fun Cinemas at the Fun Republic Mall is one of the best malls in Lucknow. Here you can satisfy all your movie cravings with the best visual and sound experience. And for those who need some supermarket shopping time, Fun Republic has Spencer's store! You also have some apparel stores like Levi's, Nike, Puma, etcetera. Restaurants and cafes such as McDonald's, Moti Mahal Deluxe, US Pizza, and so on, ensure that you don't leave the mall with an empty stomach. It is typically less crowded so you can have a peaceful outing experience!
Address: NH 28, Vipin Khand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
Time: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Attractions: Fun Cinemas
6. Singapore MallThe Singapore Mall is the first theme-based shopping mall in Lucknow. It has many fashion brand outlets, including Pantaloons and Westside, that are both pocket-friendly and keep up with the latest fashion trends. It also has a Big Bazaar store for all your grocery shopping. Then, to satisfy your food cravings, the Singapore Mall offers a variety of cuisines ranging from South Indian to Chinese.
The mall also has PVR Cinemas, with the best optical technology, to give you a fantastic movie-watching experience. All of this, under one roof! So this mall is a must-visit for all!
Address: Commercial Plot No. 192, District Centre Viraj Khand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
Time: 11:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Attractions: Singapore - based theme and PVR
7. City MallAnother mall in Lucknow located in the most frequented area of Gomti Nagar, City Mall has all the necessary amenities a shopping mall should have - retail outlets, a food court, and a movie theatre. This mall has a Reliance Trends store, Spencer's store, and other fashion brand outlets, so the shopper in you is satisfied. For food, you have a wide range of cuisines ranging from Asian to Italian, and from North Indian to South Indian. And for all the movie buffs out there, the City Mall has SRS Cinemas where you can watch movies for affordable prices! If you are travelling around Gomti Nagar, make sure you visit City Mall!
Address: A3/300, Dr Akhilesh Das Gupta Marg, Vipul Khand 4, Vipul Khand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
Time: 10:00 AM - 10:30 PM
Attractions: Reliance Trends and SRS Cinemas
8. Riverside MallLocated in Gomti Nagar, this mall has a host of shops to cater to visitors of all ages. There are popular restaurants like Barbeque Nation, Mainland China, Subway and Royal Grill for in case you decide to grab some food. Big Bazaar is the one-stop destination in this mall for all your shopping needs. It also has an INOX theatre for all the movie-fanatics who are in the vicinity.
Address: Vipin Khand, Gomti NagarApart from these malls, many other malls in Lucknow with construction taking place in different areas of the city. So you can look forward to them as well! So why are you waiting? Pick Up your shopping bags and head over to Lucknow right now!
Time: 10:30 AM - 9:00 PM